Saturday, October 1, 2011

The blog speaks French; a pity I don't

The headline bits in blogger have started speaking in French which is quite disconcerting; the laptop (I can't master any other version of blogger – my pooor little head spins, which is mainly why there's been very little woird from me in this year of the iPad}. I had to keep clicking on them to get back here.

Soon I will try with photos, some from iPhone and some from newly bought camera (from Paxtons at Westfield Bondi Junction bought the afternoon before we left and already left on the plane in Singapore and retrieved by BA cabin crew and on Eurostar in Paris and retrieved by Eurostar ground staff and destined to be a burden in life to everyone who comes near it, although it's a Nikon and seems very easy to use (on auto)).

No comments:

Post a Comment