Monday, December 6, 2010

Email trouble; alternative email address

My mac.com email address, which has worked fairly well since I started using it full time in May 2009 is having trouble.

Can't work out whether this is at computer level (nothing arriving, not keeping copies of sent messsages), Telstra G3 level (as erratic as ever, but basically works), or mac.com/me.com.

Maybe they want me to change over to me.com address, but that doesn't seem to make much difference.

Mail still seems to be arriving at me.com website and I can see it online; maybe a few semi-junk have been lost in last 24 hours – hard to say; Sunday pm/Monday am is quiet time for semi-junkers.

Please use alternative email address: harry.dickinson.jnr@gmail.com

Still having a bit of trouble with gmail interface; have been using it as back up of mac.com email for more or less this situation and have let a lot of junk backed up. Now going through and deleting.

Printing email from me.com horrible experience; had to print one tonight for my mother and ended up using gmail as me.com was off in cyberspace doing who knows what (? singapore slings at local apple store).

No comments:

Post a Comment